901 Logistics & Permits BELIEVE IN THERE IS ALWAYS A 2ND CHANCE. We created this position to help those in need. Get a fresh start with us to help your family see a difference in you by doing it different. Build yourself up with courage, focus, and strive for the best. "TRUST THE PROCESS"
We hire Company Drivers for: - Cargo Vans - Hot Shot Delivery - Semi (*CDL DRIVER - CLASS A REQUIRED*) & Straight Trucks .
We offer great pay, and weekly Bonuses.
(CDL - Drivers) REQUIREMENTS ESSENTIAL JOB
1. Operate tractor-trailer single, operate combination including doubles (and triples, where applicable) at times.
2. Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
3. Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
4. Verify and complete required documentation and reports
5. Maintain accurate daily logs
6. Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
7. Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch (e.g. delays, arrivals, equipment problems), as required
8. Demonstrate internal and external customer service
9. May be required to perform chaining of vehicle tires
10. May be required to perform job duties of a city driver or a dock employee where operationally necessary
11. Load and unload freight as required if needed
12. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
13. Perform other duties as required
(CDL )Driver Requirements :
Must possess a class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) *( a plus but not needed)with double/triple, hazardous materials and tank endorsements. Automatic transmission CDL restriction allowed.
1. Must possess 1 year experience within most recent 3 years, or successful completion of FedEx Freight Driver Development Course
2. Must have acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) based on hiring standards
3. Must meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements under section 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) regulations
4.Long combination vehicles (LCV) (i.e. Triple Trailers, Rocky Mountain Doubles, and Turnpike Doubles) are operated in the states of AZ, CO, FL, ID, IN, KS, MT, ND, NV, OH, OK, OR, SD and UT. LCV Drivers in these states must meet the Long Combination Vehicles (LCV) Qualification and Certification Minimum Standards
5. Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
6. Ability to hook-up and break-down sets of trailers that require an average lift force of about 100 pounds, several times a day or more.
7. Ability to sit for extended periods of time, bend, twist, squat, climb in and out of truck
8.Ability to follow instructions and complete required training
9.Ability to work independently and/or as a team member.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
*NON- CDL Drivers*
NON - CDL Required Experience & Requirements: Clean MVR
1. Ability to work a flexible schedule including any days, shift, and weekends to ensure that the customer demand is met
2. Ability to build and maintain effective customer relationships
3. Must pass a vehicle road test
4. Must maintain a current DOT physical and keep on file with issuing state motor vehicle department
5. Ability to lift 150 pounds from floor to waist and 20 pounds above the shoulders
6. Ability to operate a lift gate
7. Ability to lift miscellaneous equipment and product weighing up to 60 lbs
1. CAR DELIVERY DRIVERS - 6 MONTHS OF DRIVING /SMALL COURIER
2. 3 years of delivery experience
3. Customer service experience
4. Class B or Class D Driver License
5. Previous CDL driving experience for CDL holders
6. Experience with computers
7. Experience with time management
Are you ready to apply?
Submit the information below and start your journey.
- Cargo Vans - Hot Shot Delivery
- Semi (*CDL DRIVER - CLASS A REQUIRED*
Straight Trucks 26,000 LBS
(* Transport In Your Car *)
SMALL COURIER LAST MILE DELIVERY
"TRACKING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL TRANSPORTING"
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CALL AFTER SUBMITTING
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACH INFORMATION FOR COMPENSATION